Digital RTG cabinet
Digital panoramic RTG
OUR DIGITAL FOCUS IS ON YOU
Image quality, performance, reliability, and affordability.
Leave it to our digital panoramic X – ray cabinet to create a digital panoramic system with you in mind. The GXDP-300 incorporates the features you are looking for: the most commonly-used imaging modes in a simple, three-step process with specific programs for children and adults. Gendex solutions are designed and manufactured to provide the highest level of safety and reliability. Our imaging devices deliver dependable performance and consistent outcomes that dental practitioners across the globe rely on for accurate diagnosis and predictable treatment planning. With the GXDP-300 digital panorex system, we get exactly what our practice needs for diagnostic efficiency and improved office productivity — great-looking images at a competitive price.
It’s time to take a good look at what a Gendex digital panoramic system can do for you!
- Laser alignment lights accurately guide patient’s positioning
- High-quality images meet diagnostic demands for:
- Standard Adult Panoramic
- Child Panoramic
- FOX™ (Focus-Optimized X-ray) technology increases the depth-of-field for optimized radiographic image clarity.
Better diagnostics with panoramic imaging begins with accurate, clear views of the patient’s anatomy. The GXDP-300 features proprietary FOX™ technology to capture well-defined, high-quality images — in an instant — with consistent magnification and image uniformity.
And your X – ray image is ready within a blink of an eye.
Intraoral retroalveolar radiography
This kind of dental imaging enables detailed view of dental – alveolar structures and is necessary for:
- detection and diagnosis of dental or bone lesions ( early or advanced tooth caries, pulp infections, periapical infections, the alveolar bone status in periodontal disease, cysts or other bone diseases )
- some cases might require a full mouth radiological exam, assuming a serial intraoral radiographies
- confirming the accuracy of certain stages of work during treatment ( endodontic treatment – the evaluation of number, curvature and length of root channels, correct choice of gutta – percha cones for filling the channels or checking the correct palcing of certain materials in the root channel, endodontic surgery / apical resection, tooth extraction, implant etc. )
- evaluation of immediate post – surgery treatment
- evaluation of treatment outcome
Our dental office uses the most sophisticated and contemporary digital intraoral retroalveolar imaging ( Radiovisiography – RVG ). Radiovisiography (RVG) as the latest imaging technique in dentistry with the minimal radiation exposure of the patient and numerous possibilities to process the images has many advantages over classic radiography.
- Reduction and calibration of emitted radiation dose. The advantages of using digital radiology equipment when compared to traditional film X Rays are a massive radiation reduction ( up to 80% ) due to the sensor`s properties which makes it more sensitive to the X – rays photons. We can say that the same rays dose necessary for one traditional radiography allows the execution of 8 digital radiographies.
- Reduced exposure time
- Processing and archiving the obtained images ( the possibility of processing the radiographs by computer, allows the doctor to enlarge the image, to make masurements, intervention plans and more ). This can than also be shared and further specialists consulted online and in real time. This saves costly visits and delays.
- Obtaining information immediately, with no need of film processing